Saturday, September 6, 2008

R.I.P Guapo Vaughn Schueler

At Morgan's birthday party Feita & Charlie got it on and on August 27 she had her babies. I was kind of freaking out because I knew I would have to help her break the sacks so Candice came to help me. It wasn't that bad until the first one came out and his intestines were hanging out. It was super sad to see. Candice called a vet and they said he probaly wouldn't make it. Then Feita started again and out came the second one. She was super cute and everything was just fine with her. While she was being delivered the previews for the Coco Chanel movie kept coming on so that is what Candice decided her name should be and it just fits her.
Morgan and Nick LOVE her and Nick is very upset we are not keeping her so I bought him a fish.
I will spare all the gross pics, but here are a few.






1 comment:

Shanell said...

How cute!! I didn't know she she was even pregers. So you only ended up with one??