Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shanell is an ass!

20 Years Ago....
1. I was 9 years old, and don't remember much else.
2. I may have been bald?
3. I lived in Las Vegas.

10 Years Ago....
1. Started working at the airport in LAS.
2. Moved out of my parents house with my boyfriend.
3. Bought my Neon all by myself.

5 Years Ago....
1. I was a customer service supervisor.
2. Waiting for Erich to ask me to marry him after 3 1/2 years.
3. Did whatever I wanted.

3 Years Ago....
1. I just had Morgan.
2. Hated to have to go back to work.
3. Erich got a great job with Ecolab.

1 Year Ago....
1. We got sole custody of Alex and Nick.
2. Moved to Kingman, AZ.
3. Lived with Candice & Jack.

So far this year....
1. Finally sold our house in Vegas.
2. Moved out of Candice & Jack's.
3. Morgan started her first year of preschool.

Yesterday I.....
1. Went to the park.
2. Finished Candice's & my Madmen marathon.
3. Had Erich hang the selves in Alex & Nick's room.

Today I.....
1. Watched a Trading Spouses marathon on VH1.
2. Cuddled with Coco.
3. BBQed some hamburgers & hotdogs.

In the next year I'll.....
1. Have lost some weight ;)
2. Scrapbook some stuff
3. Take a nice family vacation.

I tag... Candice, Katrina, & Becca

No comments: