Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brenda is an ass!

So I don't have any pics to post but since Brenda won't leave me alone about not updating I will tell a story.
Yesterday we had all the windows and doors open and a horse fly got in. I was trying to kill it and Morgan did NOT want me to because they are "cute". So I explained to her that they are gross and that horse flies bite. Without hesitation she said "They can't bite, they don't have any teeth." I asked her how she knew that but she just answered "bcause". I died laughing and killed it anyway before it bit me.

3 comments:

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

I love that girl! Morgan is wise beyond her years.

Colin said...

Wow, that was such an enthralling story. Please, continue.

P.S. All horseflies can die in a fire.

Shanell said...

Really...that is the most exciting thing going on in your life? lol....Morgan is cute though.