Saturday, August 23, 2008

First day of school!








So Morgan started preschool on Monday and it was an adventure to say the least. She was really excited whenever we talked about it and even when we went to meet your teacher night. She was even excited on our way out the door especially since she FINALLY got to use her new Dora backpack. Then she found out I wasn't staying with her and she broke down. I tried everything to comfort her, but she just wanted to go home. After about 15 minutes her teacher Ms. Marci took her and I left. I felt bad, but I know it is for her best interests. When I picked her up she was so glad to see me she got out of the circle and gave me a hug and we stopped and bought bubble gum on our way home. We will see how week 2 goes.

8 comments:

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

She sure looked cute for school. I am glad you left her, it is the only way she will get used to it. How did the rest of the week go?

Colin said...

Oh my god the crying pic is HILARIOUS! It's killing me.

So yeah the plan might've changed back again, I considered going to school for a bit here, but honestly I'd rather save a shit load and attend CCSN to get an AA in Paralegal, then work as a Para and attend law school through the Boyd S. Law School of UNLV. I can't fucking stand it here.

Also, I am seeing Weezer on October 11th, 7th row tickets. =D Pictures and stories WILL be posted.

Shanell said...

Oh...poor Morgan. I'm sure next week will be better. The crying pic is soo sad!

Las Vegas Nielsen's said...

I love the pic of Chicky crying. It's sad, but yet it documents what happened so well. Is she doing better?

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

I sure wish my child would refrain from using such horrible language and stop saying God's name in vain!!

Colin said...

Stop the molly mormon act you hypocrite, it's obnoxious and vile. <3

:) said...

It is not obnoxious and vile! I am SO not molly and it makes me cringe to hear it or see it. Grow up Puck. This is not the place for foul language of any kind. hugs

Unknown said...

she is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!
and that is such a good idea to keep that blog! love it =)