Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Morgan turns 3

We celebrated Morgan's third birthday on Saturday, June 28, 2008 at our house. It was the first birthday she had friends at, not just family. I kept it simple by buying the cake and having minimal decorations. Instead of goody bags I had the kids do their hand prints in clay (which I still need to paint and give to them). She was MUCH happier this year and didn't even try to take a nap. Erich & I gave her a Dora scooter on her actual birthday June 26. She got great gifts and lots of super cute clothes that she loves. She is such a girly girl.

3 comments:

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

Looks like a she had a great birthday! I wish we could have been there. No I didn't have Amber pose for the picture, I stole it from pictures someone in the ward took at a bridal shower.

Shanell said...

wow, can't believe she is three, so weird. it looks like she is getting tall.

Shanell said...

WHATEVER!!! David Cook is AWESOME!! And what was that I heard about NKOTB???